Sunday, February 15, 2009

Windfall

For Valentine's Day I got a card, some pictures of my nephew and $20 from my mom. (Yes, I am a terrible daughter, as I forgot to send her a card even though it's her anniversary.) She suggests I spend the money on a hair straightener -- I recently got a hair cut and mentioned that my stylist used a straightener and it looked good.

But after careful consideration, I have decided to go against her wishes. I don't really need a straightener to collect dust next to the curler, since I am really not someone who does my hair (I consider blow drying an achievement). And I am in need of new sheets -- bad need, as my current ones are in college-bachelor condition.

So that is how I spend my windfall. Expect me to be well-rested but with slightly wavy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment