So now the dilemma is this: stay home or go out?
- Cheap (pro)
- We're both crowd avoiders, and VD on a weekend will equal many crowds (pro)
- We can make a romantical dinner and play games and other things we enjoy (pro)
- We've been home a lot lately (con)
- Crowded (con)
- More expensive than home (at least somewhat con)
- Would be fun to do something different (pro)
A friend is in an erotica poetry slam in the cities, which would be fun but involve much driving and expense. THere's always the double feature option, which I never hate. But really, I'd like to do something else ... I just don't know what it is. I don't need huge romance, but I like fun.