Monday, February 9, 2009

Sssssllllloooww But Sure

There's a move in my near future ... within the next year or so, I expect to be living with Boyfriend at his place. There are some things that need to be worked out first, but it will happen.

And I'm a packrat. I never buy things, but I never get rid of things either. TO that end, my apartment is full of things I've had since like junior high and barely looked at since. Many of these things have been through several moves. Why? I don't know.

So my newest goal and project is to get rid of these things. I packed a box for Goodwill today - dishes, a few clothes, a picture frame that claims to be 11x13 but isn't. Technically my goal for the next two weeks is to pack up one box. Now that it's check done, I intend to fill two more. And get them to my car and then to the second-hand store. I'm regularly held up on all these steps. So here goes nothing ... crap gone. It will make an eventual move easier, it will make it easier to clean, and it will make me less burdened by stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment