- Sixth Avenue Wine & Ale. Order the Juliet.
- Butler's Pantry. I love sandwiches. This is the best place for sandwich supplies.
- The DATA trail. Ride it, walk it, whatever.
- InStyle Salon. They do a great job, not too spendy.
- City Park. I don't really get why this place isn't constantly crowded.
- Deck Bar at Arrowwood. Great view. Food isn't great, but the atmosphere is nice.
- The Corral. Technically this is in Nelson, but good food and it's an easy ride or drive. And you can shoot a minnow.
- Neighborhood National Bank. My checking account there earns way more interest than my supposedly high-interest online account.
What am I missing? Honorable mention to Raaper's, Time Square and Jan's Place. And of course, a special shout-out to Mike's Lunchbox - gone but never forgotten.