Thursday, April 9, 2009

In Which I Fail

Tuesday was one of those days where many things went wrong for me. It's like the universe was telling me to give it up. I told the universe to suck it and went on with my day.

Today is Maundy Thursday. Readers with long memories will remember that I should be nearly done with the 100 push-up challenge by now. And I am not. I told the challenge to suck it and went on with my day.

Really, I gave up. I decided that's not for me. So I can't do 100 push-ups. And I don't really care.

I try not to give up on goals once I've set them. But sometimes, I realize that the goal isn't important to me. And then it's time to concentrate on something that is.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you tell things to "suck it." I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete