Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Do Love Shoes

So I hate shopping. Because I generally don't find it fun, I am cheap, and I tend to feel guilt over using resources for things that probably won't bring me genuine enjoyment (I am trying to get over this last one, but not very hard). Honestly, I don't remember the last time I bought pants, and I think I bought a shirt this spring (I did get a few clothes as gifts, but I didn't actually have to buy them).

Until yesterday. I went to Target for TP, lip balm and deodorant (necessities I do shop for ... and I had coupons). And somehow a super cute pair of sandals that are appropriate with skirts or pants fell into my cart. And went through the check-out. And were charged to my debit card. Strange

But they're so versatile. And I didn't get the nail polish. And I just got a bonus. And savers are almost single-handedly ruining the economy.

And they're so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment