Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"I" Have Become "Them"

So today ... total bummer. And lately life has consisted of a streak of not-my-best days. And even though I really try to compartmentalize things so that I am not cranky at people and things who don't deserve it, I may not have been 100% successful lately.

And since I try to be nice and a good person, blah, blah, blah, I'm working on that this week. And it has occurred to me that I might be missing something that would perhaps improve my mood - exercise. My commuting schedule and brokeness have combined to severely limit my gym access, and the fact that it's been in the double digits below zero has severely limited my access to outside. And the holiday fun and yumminess has limited my ambition to do things like workout tapes.

Yes, apparently I am one of those people who gets depressed when I don't exercise. This is a prime example of things about me that have changed in the past decade or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment