Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Goals

Since this blog was originally started to track my goals, and since 2009 is over, it's new goal time. So here is what I will work toward in 2010.
  • Accrue no new debt in 2010. Doesn't sound that hard, but since Juliet's income is now supporting two people it's harder than it used to be.
  • Accumulate savings equal to four paychecks. This may conflict with the no-new-debt goal, and there is some travel dollars that will be spent this year, but what's the point of goals if they aren't ambitious?
  • Maintain my current weight.
  • Tone my arms before the wedding. They will still have farmer's freckles, but they needn't keep waving after I stop.
  • Complete 10 freelance jobs this year. Both to help with the financial goals, and to increase my marketability and learn new skills. Can't grow if you don't stretch.
  • Have an awesome wedding. Followed by an awesome marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment