Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stumped

So Halloween is in like two days. And I think I'm going to wear scrubs and be a doctor ... unless I can come up with a better idea between now and then. But it's tough to come up with an idea that meets my criteria ... it's not that I'm picky, but I have standards.
  • Costume budget is like $5. I barely like to spend money on clothes I'll wear all the time, much less something pretty much guaranteed to be worn only once.
  • Costume must not be slutty nurse, angel, devil, schoolgirl or anything of the slutty genre. No one needs to see my tummy (which would be scary, as it basically glows in the dark).
  • Must be comfy. Also must not require maintenance throughout the day.
  • Ideally there is a coordinating costume for Boyfriend, although that's not vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment