Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Not Here for Your Entertainment

Over the weekend, I was out. I consistently found myself moving over, since I consistently found my ass with a (much older and married) man's hand on it.

Then yesterday, I was walking. First, I encountered some maybe 12-year-old boys on bikes. They threw down their best line: "Hey, baby, what's up?" Smooth.

Then on the same walk, I encountered a man sitting on a bench having a smoke. Starts with some small talk about how I am exercising. I counter with the fact that I was on my way to DQ, and he one-ups me with that you can't tell and I don't need exercise (this is not true).

So ... why am I putting the vibe out there that makes inappropriate men think they should hit on me? It should be noted that I was walking on a huge T-shirt that said Gassy Fanny's on the back ... apparently that is a good look for me? Or maybe society is falling apart?

No comments:

Post a Comment