Monday, December 22, 2008

Setback

Not an official goal but something I wanted to do in 2009 was to pay my car loan off before Christmas -- which would have been about three months early. And when I knew I wanted to do this, I knew it was an ambitious plan.

And my company has announced no raises for next year, and likely no bonus. Which is a decision I totally respect and understand (I have heard something about the economy), but it does make it hard to pay things off early.

So not really a setback. I can still totally meet my official goals, I can still make my car payments on time and pay it off in 2010, and I can afford to keep
myself clothed and fed (clothed on the cheap, fed better paid to my practical fun skills goal). I am lucky in many respects. And I am hoping to take a summer vacation with Boyfriend. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment