Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scene It

It's cold. And windy. And otherwise sucks outsite. So plans are now accommodating inside time. But fortunately, Coyote Ugly is on TV. And if there's one thing I need, it's to see this movie for the upteenth time. And while I do that, I intend to make naan bread and soup, clean the kitchen and finish the laundry. That's the great thing about movies I have already seen - I can enjoy them without actually watching them, since I know exactly what will happen at any time. Same thing with familiar TV reruns (Friends is the show I know best and the one I'll never flip past, but there are others that will do in a pinch).

So, if you ever want to entertain me, here's how you do it:
Coyote Ugly
Dirty Dancing (I've seeen this movie more than any other)
Pretty Woman (really, most anything Julia Roberts)
10 Things I Hate About You (I will always miss Heath)
Center Stage

This is only a partial list. But if presented with any of these flicks, I can promise the channel won't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment